Maulscape
Welcome To MaulScape! Vote for rewards!
Maulscape
Welcome To MaulScape! Vote for rewards!
Maulscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners Jimmy and Soviet - Coder Jacob and Scott

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inIm thinking of getting to be a moderator PLAY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Signatures..
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm by Jimmy

» New Forums And Server.
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm by Jimmy

» a game to learn people in server!!
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm by ๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

» Ryan's Signature Request Thread
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:08 am by Kyuubi1736

» What's up?
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm by Kyuubi1736

» New Backround Picture
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 9:31 pm by Andrew

» Java Error.
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm by Kyuubi1736

» Portal News
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm by ๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

» mini from pc
Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm by jonny.lund

Im thinking of getting to be a moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ows246

Im thinking of getting to be a moderator Empty
PostSubject: Im thinking of getting to be a moderator   Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyFri 18 Dec 2009, 3:42 pm

In-Game Name:OwenScerri

Position Applying For:moderator

Previous Experience:Im a Moderator of a Pc Gaming forum for free games

Have you ever been a Mod/Admin: 1 time

How will you give yourself to the community: I will try to get more ppl mostly i always succeed in getting ppl for TOP/PKO private servers but thats another page of the games

How Active are you:mostly from schhol i make my homework of 30mins time then i go directly on my laptop so make it 4 hours to 7 hours a day

How many languages do you speak: 2 languages Mostly 1 of them just i know a little
Mostly maltese ANd A good english speaker
Italian a little

Age, Sex, and other useless information:
Age 15
Sex Male
Good Searcher and a fast learner.

What Time Zone are you in:(GMT _01:00) AMsterdam,Berlin,Rome,Stockholm,Vienna

Give us a reason on why we should pick you:Il be a good help in all things mostly especially with getting info and things like that.

If you accept my application il be very happy but if you dont im always follow you guys thats for sure

Last edited by ows246 on Fri 18 Dec 2009, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot some things and edited some mistakes)
Back to top Go down
๖¢няιѕтιaη๖
๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking of getting to be a moderator   Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:16 pm

ows246 wrote:
In-Game Name:OwenScerri

Position Applying For:moderator

Previous Experience:Im a Moderator of a Pc Gaming forum for free games

Have you ever been a Mod/Admin: 1 time

How will you give yourself to the community: I will try to get more ppl mostly i always succeed in getting ppl for TOP/PKO private servers but thats another page of the games

How Active are you:mostly from schhol i make my homework of 30mins time then i go directly on my laptop so make it 4 hours to 7 hours a day

How many languages do you speak: 2 languages Mostly 1 of them just i know a little
Mostly maltese ANd A good english speaker
Italian a little

Age, Sex, and other useless information:
Age 15
Sex Male
Good Searcher and a fast learner.

What Time Zone are you in:(GMT _01:00) AMsterdam,Berlin,Rome,Stockholm,Vienna

Give us a reason on why we should pick you:Il be a good help in all things mostly especially with getting info and things like that.

If you accept my application il be very happy but if you dont im always follow you guys thats for sure
Accepted. Welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking of getting to be a moderator   Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 7:42 pm

NO hes not active so declined bitch, declined mother fucker!
Back to top Go down
https://maulscape.forumotion.com
Andrew
Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking of getting to be a moderator   Im thinking of getting to be a moderator EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 4:40 pm

Jimmy wrote:
NO hes not active so declined bitch, declined mother fucker!

Lol nice Jimmy you handled it like a pro(: I'm looking forward to playing the server soon dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im thinking of getting to be a moderator   Im thinking of getting to be a moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Im thinking of getting to be a moderator
Page 1 of 1