Maulscape
Welcome To MaulScape! Vote for rewards!
Maulscape
Welcome To MaulScape! Vote for rewards!
Maulscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners Jimmy and Soviet - Coder Jacob and Scott

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inNEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) PLAY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Signatures..
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm by Jimmy

» New Forums And Server.
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm by Jimmy

» a game to learn people in server!!
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm by ๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

» Ryan's Signature Request Thread
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:08 am by Kyuubi1736

» What's up?
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm by Kyuubi1736

» New Backround Picture
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 9:31 pm by Andrew

» Java Error.
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm by Kyuubi1736

» Portal News
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm by ๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

» mini from pc
NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm by jonny.lund

NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Jacob

NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) Empty
PostSubject: NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :)   NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:01 pm

In-Game Name:My in game name is tip85 my real name is Jacob

Position Applying For: I am applying for Admin

Previous Experience: I have had my own sever for 2years i had 300people on it , it took me a very long time to get but i finnaly got it Smile

Have you ever been a Mod/Admin: Yes i have been admim on many sevrs i am willing to be on everyday
. And to help ANYONE who neds help or anything, stuck.glitched,how to donate, how to join sever Smile any of that :0

How will you give yourself to the community:
I will give myself to the community by giving them 100% of my day,help,and anything they need help ETC.. With

How Active are you:
I am very active I am on mostly everyday Smile I am on at ussaly around 4PM
How many languages do you speak: I speak dutch,english,and a little spanish

Age, Sex, and other useless information: My age is 14 turning 15 on christmas I am a Male.

What Time Zone are you in:
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Is my time zone

Give us a reason on why we should pick you: You should pick me to be a Admin on they sever because i am very active, I can help with many things, I can code a little bit, I know what im doing, and i give 100% of my help to anyone that needs help or etc.. I will be active all day Smile i might log of though for a little thats all Smile. I hope you pick me I would love to be a proud ADMIN on they sever thanks Smile

Jacob Manuele. PS you can contact me on my Email,yahoo,or msn or myspace, at Rockhardordie@yahoo.com Smile thanks hope i get it Smile

Last edited by tip85 on Tue 22 Dec 2009, 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add somemore stuff to it)
Back to top Go down
Jimmy
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :)   NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:04 pm

your application is pending... After you help me with some coding and get me some more people on my server then i might accept. but theirs another freind of mine that whos been waiting 2 weeks for admin... but I'll be sure to accept yours next.

Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
https://maulscape.forumotion.com
Jacob
Jacob

PostSubject: REPLY   NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:08 pm

Allright that sounds good to me i can wait Smile im very pacient or however you spell that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :)   NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :) Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW AND APPROVED ADMIN APP :) RIGHT FORMAT :)
Page 1 of 1