Maulscape
Welcome To MaulScape! Vote for rewards!
Maulscape
Welcome To MaulScape! Vote for rewards!
Maulscape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners Jimmy and Soviet - Coder Jacob and Scott

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inSam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. PLAY
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Signatures..
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyThu 04 Mar 2010, 2:15 pm by Jimmy

» New Forums And Server.
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm by Jimmy

» a game to learn people in server!!
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 12:03 pm by ๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

» Ryan's Signature Request Thread
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 1:08 am by Kyuubi1736

» What's up?
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 11:07 pm by Kyuubi1736

» New Backround Picture
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 9:31 pm by Andrew

» Java Error.
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm by Kyuubi1736

» Portal News
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 5:33 pm by ๖¢няιѕтιaη๖

» mini from pc
Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 10:02 pm by jonny.lund

Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ticreatus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Ticreatus

Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. Empty
PostSubject: Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application.   Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 9:59 pm

In-Game Name:Ticreatus

Position Applying For:Co-Owner/GFX Artist

Previous Experience:I've been Co/Admin/Moderator/And i used to own my own server. I have very good expierence, im active, and love editing/making banners and backgrounds.

Have you ever been a Mod/Admin:Yes, i've also been owner and co.

How will you give yourself to the community: I'll help whoever needs help and do what the owner(s) want me to do, i'll never disobey.

How Active are you:Very, i can be on atleast 1 time a day.

How many languages do you speak:English and a bit of Spanish.

Age, Sex, and other useless information:Age:16, Sex:Male, Good at sports/GFX/Academic (Grades) and more, just pm if you want to know Razz

What Time Zone are you in:

Give us a reason on why we should pick you:1. I'm very active..2.I help alot of people and have expierience with being a co-owner...3. I can help with the gfx...4. I know what to do and can edit the server a little.

Please take the time to read and notify back to me if its pending/aprooved/denied.

Greetz
-Sam.
Back to top Go down
https://maulscape.forumotion.com/
Jimmy
Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application.   Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:03 pm

Sam, you're application has been denied. Lol, Jk. Your application has been accepted. You are a trusted member, Old admin of the server, and the best gfx guy. Lol so yeah you are now co-owner/Gfx artist Re-Welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
https://maulscape.forumotion.com
Ticreatus
Respected Member
Respected Member
Ticreatus

PostSubject: Re: Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application.   Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. EmptyWed 16 Dec 2009, 10:04 pm

R3nder, this means alot to me, thx for giving me staff back to me bro, affraid cheers I promise, i won't let you down Smile
Back to top Go down
https://maulscape.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application.   Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sam's (Ticreatus's) Co-Owner Application.
Page 1 of 1